Big savings for all makes even bigger Rewards for all.
Get discounts on the parts and services you need with the Peterbilt Preferred Program.
- Save on hundreds of parts and services
- Earn exclusive money-saving Rewards
- Access instant discounts with our nationwide network
How It Works
It’s free to sign up! Register online with your email address, or sign up with your phone number at any participating dealer. Whatever you drive, now you can go even farther with our Rewards and savings, designed just for you
Save every day on superior parts and service with a Peterbilt Preferred Membership. The more you save, the faster you’re going to earn exclusive Rewards that you can’t find anywhere else.
Terms and Conditions
The Peterbilt Preferred reward program (hereafter referred to as the ” Peterbilt Preferred “) is operated by PACCAR Inc. (hereafter referred to as “PACCAR Parts”). These Terms and Conditions govern your membership in the program.
As a member of Peterbilt Preferred you may choose to receive communications by email or mail with special offers and promotions and information about our products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our email communications or by contacting us at 1-425-254-4400.
Pricing and Offer Details
All pricing is suggested retail. Prices and dates may vary. See your dealer for full part number details. Participating dealers may choose to sell at or below Peterbilt Parts and Service’s suggested sale prices. Items may not be available immediately at all locations. All pricing and products subject to change. Illustrations are representations only. Actual features may differ.
Unless otherwise specified, prices are per unit/each and do not include sales tax. Offer good through effective sale period or while supplies last at participating dealers only. In Canada only sales tax extra.
Redemption at the Dealership
- Discounts are redeemable only by a customer purchasing the product(s) indicated, including, but not limited to the brand, quantity and size with the face value of the discount deducted from your retail price.
- Discounts may not be reproduced, photocopied, trimmed or altered in any way by the dealer.
- Discounts and loyalty cards are non-assignable and are void if transferred from their original recipient to any other person, firm or group. PACCAR Parts does not permit the unauthorized distribution, collection, sale, or assignment of its discounts for any reason.
- Discounts are void if taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law.
- The customer must pay any applicable sales tax.
- Discounts may be limited by offer. Refer to specific discounts for details. One coupon per product purchase.
- Discounts are only redeemable by participating dealers located in the U.S. and Canada.
- Coupon discounts can only be applied to items in stock at dealership (no pre-sales with coupons).
Processing Discounts for Payment
- Dealership must input the customer invoice into the system to receive an authorization code for redemption.
- The authorization code must accompany the dealership’s copy of the customer invoice/sales order number or PO number in case of audit.
- The customer invoice must show the coupon discount amount applied. Additionally if your dealer business system allows, you must also show the coupon code related to the applied discount.
Example: Coupon code and/or discount amount shown on a separate line item on the invoice, or next to part number which the discount was applied.
- The customer name on the invoice must match the customer name on the loyalty card.
- Dealership must retain customer invoices with discounts for 18 months.
- PACCAR Parts will only accept properly redeemed and identified discounts directly from the dealership, generated through monthly web based reporting.
- Reimbursement will occur within 7-10 days from the download date.
Policy for Payment and Denials
- Customer cards must be registered to the valid purchasing customer, not the dealership.
- Any discrepancies involving discount processing or payment disputes by the dealer shall be brought within 60 days of the original date of discount payment or such claims shall be deemed extinguished.
- PACCAR Parts conducts an ongoing audit process for dealer coupon redemptions which will periodically request samples from all dealers over time. This process will require the dealers to provide documentation which supports coupon utilization in line with published terms and conditions. PPD reserves the right to audit the discount billing records of any dealership or any agent involved in the handling process to verify this information.
- When PACCAR Parts requests evidence of proof-of-purchase, the requested documentation must be submitted by the date stated on the request. Failure to submit documentation by the date stated may result in an expanded audit sample size or other follow-up actions. Audit samples which cannot be shown, via requested documentation, to comply with terms & conditions will result in a request for an expanded sample of redemptions or other actions. Based on the results of the expanded sample-size audit, charge-backs to the dealer may occur. Charge-backs may be applied retro-actively up to the total population of past redemptions.
- If false or misleading verification information is provided on an audit to PACCAR Parts, redemption privileges may be suspended or permanently terminated.
- PACCAR Parts reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions as needed.